By Gregory Ruetsch,Massimiliano Fatica
CUDA Fortran for Scientists and Engineers indicates how high-performance program builders can leverage the ability of GPUs utilizing Fortran, the general language of clinical computing and supercomputer functionality benchmarking. The authors presume no previous parallel computing event, and canopy the fundamentals besides most sensible practices for effective GPU computing utilizing CUDA Fortran.
To assist you upload CUDA Fortran to present Fortran codes, the ebook explains the best way to comprehend the objective GPU structure, establish computationally in depth components of the code, and alter the code to regulate the knowledge and parallelism and optimize functionality. All of this can be performed in Fortran, with no need to rewrite in one other language. every one notion is illustrated with real examples so that you can instantly assessment the functionality of your code in comparison.
- Leverage the facility of GPU computing with PGI’s CUDA Fortran compiler
- Gain insights from individuals of the CUDA Fortran language improvement team
- Includes multi-GPU programming in CUDA Fortran, overlaying either peer-to-peer and message passing interface (MPI) approaches
- Includes complete resource code for the entire examples and a number of other case stories
- Download resource code and slides from the book's better half website
Read or Download CUDA Fortran for Scientists and Engineers: Best Practices for Efficient CUDA Fortran Programming PDF
Similar systems architecture books
Excessive functionality medical And Engineering Computing: Hardware/Software help comprises chosen chapters on hardware/software aid for prime functionality clinical and engineering computing from prestigious workshops within the fields equivalent to PACT-SHPSEC, IPDPS-PDSECA and ICPP-HPSECA. This edited quantity is essentially divided into six major sections which come with invited fabric from trendy researchers all over the world.
The writer has taught the layout and use of microprocessor platforms to undergraduate and technician point scholars for over 25 years. A middle textual content for tutorial modules on microprocessors, embedded platforms and desktop architectureA useful design-orientated method
The forty seven papers during this quantity supply an invaluable reference software for the cutting-edge learn in real-time programming.
Unencumber new possibilities utilizing Docker's such a lot complex positive aspects. approximately This BookExperience first- and third-party instruments reminiscent of Docker Compose, Docker computing device, Portainer, and RancherLearn how you can leverage Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, and Docker Swarm and understand whilst every one answer is appropriateDiscover how Docker will be built-in into your day-by-day workflowsWho This e-book Is ForIf you're an I.
- Design Technologies for Green and Sustainable Computing Systems
- Energy-Aware Memory Management for Embedded Multimedia Systems: A Computer-Aided Design Approach (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer and Information Science Series)
- The Windows Serial Port Programming Handbook
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Inside Out Mailbox and High Availability: Mailbox and High Availability
- Testing of Interposer-Based 2.5D Integrated Circuits
Additional resources for CUDA Fortran for Scientists and Engineers: Best Practices for Efficient CUDA Fortran Programming