By Ephraim Tinkham
Read Online or Download Biocatastrophe: The Legacy of Human Ecology (Phenomenology of Biocatastrophe Book 3) PDF
Best publishing & books books
The 3rd quantity of the Phenomenology of Biocatastrophe booklet sequence starts with a dialogue of the general public issues of safety concerning biocatastrophe. A evaluation of the chemistry of ecotoxins is via a survey of anthropogenic ecotoxins and statement on their healthiness results. This final quantity additionally contains hyperlinks to details assets approximately environmental concerns and contaminants, via an intensive sequence of appendices, which supply a short advent to CDC, EPA, FDA, kingdom, and NGO databases and environmental screening courses.
First released in 2011. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The pros' advisor to Publishing is a realistic advent to operating within the publishing undefined. The authors offer a transparent evaluation of its many capabilities, together with editorial, creation, revenues and advertising; making sure that the reader has a company figuring out in their duties and the way those departments paintings cross-functionally.
Booklet Publishing one hundred and one: within details to Getting Your First ebook or Novel released is the following to assist make your publishing dream a truth. this beneficial e-book info the kinds of publishing to select from, together with conventional, subsidy, self-importance, print-on-demand (POD), and self-publishing. you are going to research every little thing from copyrighting and cataloging to publication layout, printing, and binding.
- Secrets of Self-Publishing: Digital Tools for Publishing and Marketing
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Book Proposals & Query Letters
- Information Sources on Islamic Banking and Economics: 1980-1990
- Of Gods and Monsters: A Critical Guide to Universal Studios’ Science Fiction, Horror and Mystery Films, 1929–1939
- Liberation in Print: Feminist Periodicals and Social Movement Identity (Since 1970: Histories of Contemporary America Ser.)
Additional resources for Biocatastrophe: The Legacy of Human Ecology (Phenomenology of Biocatastrophe Book 3)